Kristi Marie Gott
University Trained Tech, Certified
Website Testing, Consultations, Tech Help
Website Work – Sites Created and Current Ongoing Tech Work Include the Following
Additional Internet Presence
Certified Mentor Online University Extended Ed at Coursera
Kristi is a Certified Mentor at Coursera.org, where she is a course discussion forum moderator and course assistant. She assists learners for the Intro. to Marketing course provided by the Univ. of Pennsylvania, Wharton School of Business.
Education, Degrees, Certificates
Kristi Marie Gott has a Bachelors Degree from Chapman University, California. She also has an Associates Degree in Computers.
She attended Allan Hancock College, Santa Maria, CA and Santa Barbara City College, Santa Barbara, CA. She is a perpetual student and continues online college tech classes today.
Extended education and online class certificates from accredited colleges and universities include the following tech subjects:
- Advanced WordPress, California Polytechnic Univ., San Luis Obispo, CA, online
- Advanced SEO – Including a 5 month specialization through the Univ. of CA, Davis, online
- Ebook Publishing and Marketing, Cuesta College, San Luis Obispo, CA, online
- Advanced HTML5 and CSS3, California Polytechnic Univerisity, San Luis Obispo, CA, online
- Photoshop, Cuesta College, San Luis Obispo, CA, online
- Marketing Online and Offline, Univ. of Pennsylvania, Wharton School of Business, Marketing Dept. Coursera Course, online
- Social Media for Business, California Polytechnic Univ., San Luis Obispo, CA, online
- Creating Webpages, California Polytechnic Univ., San Luis Obispo, CA, online
Colleges and universities attended for degrees, credit classes, workshops and extended education include:
- California State Polytechnic University at San Luis Obispo (Web Developer, WordPress and Website Coding),
- Cuesta Junior College at San Luis Obispo,
- Chapman University (Social Science/Political Science/Pre-Law),
- Coursera Online – Wharton Business College at Univ. of Pennsylvania (Marketing),
- Santa Barbara City College (Journalism and Art majors),
- Allan Hancock College Santa Maria (Computer Business Office Technology),
- The University of Missouri at Columbia (Journalism major),
- Trinity University San Antonio Texas (Journalism Workshop Writing Award Winner),
- Univ. of Wisconsin-Madison (Journalism scholarship winner).
She has an Associates Degree in Computer Technology and a Bachelor Degree in Social Science (Political Science and Pre-Law Specialization). Both degrees have an “A” average. She attended high school in Wisconsin, where she was one of the top 3 all round female students in her graduating class.
Website Testing for Objective Feedback
Website work is tested by objective software for scores.
Information and research is verified by online respected sources such as Google Guidelines, University Classes, and other references.
Award Winning Tech Work
Kristi was an award-winning support tech for the Fortune 500 Company MicroAge. At MicroAge she provided support for the United Parcel Service Computers.
College Tutor Certificate
She is a Certified Tutor at the college level. She has been employed in the past by the Business and Computer Dept. of Allan Hancock College, Santa Maria. She also worked for the school as a tutor for the Learning Disability Center.
Youtube Channel Over 500,000 Video Views
Kristi’s youtube channel, with over 500,000 video views features tech tutorials and examples of video work.
Her tech blog at StudioMediaCam provides over 500 pages of tech tips.
Please see her photography sites at KristiGottPhotos.com and Webancy.
She has also won many photo awards at viewbug.com.
Vacation Rental Business
To see her rental housing website please go to PismoRent.com.
Consulting, Tech Help and Marketing
She has been a website and marketing tech consultant for many years for Coastal Vacation Rentals. She continues that work today.