You can get great photos for your website with your smartphone.
If you have a dslr or other expensive equipment that’s great. But if you are taking smartphone photos you can succeed with those too.
The photo above was taken with a 2014 smartphone and edited in free Picasa software. It was popular on social media and won awards on photography sites.
True, a more expensive, specialized camera has more features, flexibility and image quality.
But people do take award-winning photos with a smartphone camera.
10 Tips and Tricks to Get Great Photos
1. Seek Good Lighting
2. Use Early Morning Light or Late Afternoon Through “Golden House” Sunset and Afterglow
3. Interesting Subject Topics
4. Composition With “Rule of Thirds”
5. Try Different Photo Angles – Use Your Feet to Move Around
6. The contrast of Shades Between Light and Dark for Drama
7. Photo Mood and Tone – Emotional and Psychological Elements
8. Color Contrasts or Blends – Photos That “Pop” or Smooth Color Blending
9. Photo Editing With Free or Paid Softwares
10. Creative Cropping of Photo