Help for Webs – Certified Tech Help
Diagnostics, Stats, Testing, Site Set Up, Tech Support.
Your Questions Answered Through Internet Research.
Some of her background includes the following.
Kristi Marie Gott is certified by accredited colleges and universities in:
- Advanced WordPress,
- Internet Marketing,
- many SEO courses,
- Ebook Publishing and Marketing,
- Advanced HTML5,
- Advanced CSS3,
- Marketing Online and Offline,
- Social Media for Business,
- Creating Webpages and more.
Colleges and universities attended for degrees, credit classes, workshops and extended education online and offline include:
- California State Polytechnic University at San Luis Obispo (Web Developer, WordPress and Website Coding),
- Cuesta Junior College at San Luis Obispo,
- Chapman University (Social Science/Political Science/Pre-Law),
- Wharton Business College at Univ. of Pennsylvania (Marketing),
- Santa Barbara City College (Journalism and Art majors),
- Allan Hancock College Santa Maria (Computer Business Office Technology),
- The University of Missouri at Columbia (Journalism major),
- Trinity University San Antonio Texas (Journalism Workshop Writing Award Winner),
- Univ. of Wisconsin-Madison (Journalism scholarship winner).
Kristi is a Certified Mentor at Coursera.org, where she is a course forum moderator and assists learners for the Intro. to Marketing course provided by the Univ. of Pennsylvania, Wharton School of Business.
She has an Associates Degree in Computer Technology and a Bachelor Degree in Social Science (Political Science and Pre-Law Specialization). Both degrees have an “A” average. She attended high school in Wisconsin, where she was one of the top 3 all round female students in her graduating class.
Website work is tested by objective software for scores.
Information and research is verified by online respected sources such as Google Guidelines, University Classes and other references.
Kristi was an award-winning support tech for the Fortune 500 Company MicroAge, which provided support for the United Parcel Service Computers.
She is a Certified Tutor at the college level. She has been employed in the past by the Business and Computer Dept. of Allan Hancock College, Santa Maria. She also worked for the school as a tutor for the Learning Disability Center.
Kristi’s youtube channel, with over 500,000 video views features tech tutorials and examples of video work.
Her tech blog at StudioMediaCam provides over 500 pages of tech tips.
To see her rental housing website please go to PismoRent.com.