Originality Creates a Memorable Experience for Website Visitors
Make Your Website Different from a “Cookie Cutter” Website
10 Quick Tips to Add Value for Visitors and Increase Website Uniqueness
1. Drop the typical hype found on many internet sites
2. Authenticity, true to your own vision
3. Take others ideas and innovate to make them your own. Be different.
4. Rate and compare your photos, colors, web design from standpoint of originality in styling.
5. Avoid cliches in visuals and writing, as much as you can. Be creative.
7. Visit Color Palettes to develop color, blending and contrast inspiration
8. Check out photo ideas at Unsplash (free downloadable high res photos)
9. Join up at Viewbug.org for free, browse the photos and upload your own. See what works.
10. Look at photos that have little or no editing at National Geographic Your Shot top dozen photos chosen daily by editors.